The Mission Pharmacal RxPORT® Program
Prescriptions are filled exclusively through the Mission Pharmacal RxPORT® Program – Administered through Eagle Pharmacy
- Provides a choice of obtaining the patient’s prescription from a pharmacy or delivers directly to your patient’s home
- Allows physicians to initiate a patient’s prescription via e-prescribing or fax
A comprehensive, turn-key prescribing and delivery solution:
- Support staff contacts patient directly regarding insurance and delivery information and follow-up
- RxPORT® support staff processes claims with insurance company
- A simple process for patients and healthcare professionals
- Allows physicians to authorize refills on the original enrollment form
It only takes 3 steps!
Once the prescription is written and the patient enrollment form is completed, your office submits the patient’s information to the RxPORT for processing.
- RxPORT contacts the patient’s insurance company to determine co-pay and any limitations on prescribing. If patients do not have insurance, options will be discussed with them.
- RxPORT contacts your patient to confirm insurance, collect co-pay, and arrange shipping. At the same time, the program processes claims with the insurance provider.
- The prescription is filled at a local pharmacy or delivered directly to the patient’s home.
The Mission Pharmacal RxPORT®
Providing Comprehensive supPORT: